Welcome to The International College & School Association
To be a better Global World
What will you give to your students in this new school year / intake?
With the increasing number of bilingual students worldwide and hundreds of thousands and even millions who cannot speak English as the first language; It is very important for Schools and Universities to add services to translate transcripts and certificates into English, but there are also many Schools and Universities that do NOT provide such services.
If it is your college or school; it is very important to register your School or College, become a member of the International Colleges and Schools Association.
The global world of 2020 will be filled with the Free Trade Community, Information and Human Resources Movement among Countries. Make sure Your Students CAN Be A Step Forward with being a member of The International College & School Association.
The International College & School Association was founded in Finland in 2002. This non-governmental international organization aims to help students around the world to have the best value. We do work sincerely, are affordable and flexible compared to other College and International School associations. We invite you to become a member of our organization with more affordable and flexible membership.
Some facts About Us:
- Quality of Service We at The International College and School Association are known by most International Schools, Colleges, Universities and International Companies around the world. We provide exceptional personal service with great attention to detail.
- We are READY to help you to become one of our members at The International College and School Association. You can ask as many questions as you want. Every time you contact us, we will always respond again within 48 hours.
- Our head office is based in the city of Helsinki, Finland. The International College and School Association is registered with number 8364839-IOR in Finland.
Our vision is to help members of The International College and School Association HAVE International Reputation and are known throughout the world by promoting international and intercultural understanding that expresses the importance and purpose of multiculturalism and international thought.
We aim to make The International College and School Association universally accessible with the following missions:
- Make students and parents proud of studying in schools / colleges that are members of The International College and School Association.
- Encouraging students / students to have international insights by giving them report cards, transcripts & diplomas in English that will be emailed directly from the main office of the International College and School Association.
- To attract new students to study in schools / colleges which are members of The International College and School Association.
- To encourage collaboration between Students / Schools / Colleges members of The International College and School Association.
- To enhance School & College Prestige by GIVING STUDENTS & STUDENTS TRANSLATION Report cards, transcripts & diplomas in English are REGISTERED and CAN be seen ANYTIME and WHERE ONLY at www.CCTC-International.com
What benefits can every student and school / college member obtain from the International College and School Association?
As a global organization, The International College and School Association helps Schools / Universities to be able to carry out international standardized Programs and Administration to be able to obtain RECOGNITION for Achievements achieved, attract more Students / Students, and facilitate ANTAR network of Schools & Colleges in all over the world, as well as providing quality international education experience for Students / Students, Teachers / Lecturers and Parents.
A. The Benefits for Schools and Colleges
B. The Benefits for Students
- Each student will receive a report card / English translation every semester PLUS TRANSKRIP bonus and OFFICIAL SCHOOL in English (worth $ 100) also issued at the end of the school / lecture.
- PROSPERITY Translation RAPORT, TRANSKRIP AND SCHOOL issued by The ICS-Association ALSO registered and CAN be viewed online ONLY, WHERE ONLY at www.CCTC-International.Com
3. Membership Procedures
How to Become a Member at The International College and School Association
1. Every School and College around the world can REGISTER to become a member of The International College and School Association, can be NEARLY represented.
2. AFTER receiving the Application Form, it takes 5 working days for our team to analyze all the documents you send and cross-check with our database and other data sources, IF your College or School qualifies to become a member of The International College and School Association, We will issue a Membership Confirmation Letter and 2 invoices, namely:
a) Membership Fee Invoice for School / College Institutions amounting to US $ 3000 / year Currently in Promotion Period, for Indonesia to be FREE (with * Terms & Conditions apply).
b) Membership Fee Invoice for each Student / Student for US $ 30 / Year NOW in the Promotion Period, for Indonesia ALSO free (with * Terms & Conditions apply).
3. After the Invoice is sent, then we give 5 days to your School / College to pay the Fee. If it is not transferred within 5 days, we will cancel the MOU and will NOT accept your application again.
You are welcome to contact us anytime 24 hours, 7 days a week. The best way to reach us is by email. If you send an email, we will reply within 2 business days (most of the time within only a few hours).
As it is our goal to be the most affordable International Education organization. In order to offer you the best value possible, we have to keep administrative/overhead costs as low as possible. For this reason, we may be away from the front desk at times for other responsibilities and we kindly ask for your understanding. If you wish to speak over the phone, please email us to book a telephone appointment, and we should be able to arrange a time to have a telephone conversation with you within 2 business days.
We speak English. Feel free to ask questions. However, it is required for all Schools and Colleges Members to be able to communicate in English. It is our goal to ensure your happiness as much as possible. We offer a high level of personal service with great attention to details. We want you to come as a guest and leave as a friend.
Mailing Address:Salamonkatu 379, CC, 9.krs, 00100, Helsinki – Finland
Phone: (+358) 923.161.262
Please email us to schedule a telephone appointment and we should be able to arrange a time to have a telephone conversation with you within 2 business days.